Did follicular study. What are the findings in the report? What are my chances of getting pregnant?
User rating for this question
My follicular study says the following Day cee RO LO fluid remarks 9 .5 .5x.5 1.2x.6 nil x 11 .55 .8x.8 1.5x.9 nil x 12 .8 .9x.08 1.9x1.3 nil x 14 .8 1.5x.9 2.0x1.5 with little echos 15 .9 2.0x1.5 2.0x1.4 21 .7 1.2x1.4 2.1x1.4 shink and suggests ovilution taken injection 12th day. Met with partner ans still meeting. Chances of pregnancy ?
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Depends on other factors. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX Apart from good ovulation, chance of pregnancy depends on your husband's semen analysis report, tubal patency (whether one or both tubes are open & how it was confirmed: by hysterosalpingogram/laparoscopy), duration of infertility & whether you had pregnancy before. If everything is optimum, maximum chance of pregnancy can be around 25-30%. Good thing is that you had two dominant follicles which will increase the chance of pregnancy. If you had done the investigations mentioned above, you can get back with the reports of the same. Let me know if you have other concerns. Regards.
People also viewed
- Hiccups causes and remedies
- Is follicular study helpful to get pregnant
- Follicle growth measurement on 15 th day
- Pioz 15 fertility
- Ovitrop 150 injection why to use
- Causes of foul smelling sweat
- What are the chances of getting pregnant with an iud
- Getting pregnant with follicular study
- What causes herpes on mouth
- Humog 150 iu inj side effect
- Effect of humog 150 iu inj
- Done follicular study chance of getting pregnant
- After a follicular study what is next step to get pregnant
- Tongue sores caused by herpes
- Can shaving cause herpes outbreaks