Did IUI and took progesterone with duphastone. HCG test on 14 day showed 3.9. Chances of pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
hello doctor, i did my iui on 25th may by taking a trigger shot of 10,000 iu hcg, andafer that I took progesterone susten 200mg twice daily along with duphastone 10 mg for two weeks, i did my beta hcg test on day 14 after iui, the result was 3.9. should i continue with the same medication or stop taking them , and am i pregnant by any chance?
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 19 minutes later

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Your beta hCG levels are low and you are not pregnant.

2) Please stop the medicines you are taking. You will get your cycle approximately within one week after stopping medicines.

I hope I answered your query.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist