Diagnosis showed Bileteral supraspinatus tendonatis of sholders. Suggestions?

Hi dr Luchuo Engelbert Bain
I forgot to ask yestrday if you remember me this question.
My doctor wrote this diagnosis:-Bileteral supraspinatus tendonatis of sholders.
Reumatologist told me i jast sow him frst time i have:-Adenophaty of sholders.
Is that the same meaning of those both doctors and if it is not what is diference of diagnosis and wich one i have then .
Thank you your's truly E.I.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 28 minutes later
Hi and thanks for query,

Shoulder adenopathies simple mean that the lymph nodes around the shoulders are swollen. The commonest cause of this swellings is usually an infection or any inflammatory reaction.

I was not bothered because you present with clinical signs and symptoms of a systemic inflammatory reaction, compatible with an autoimmune disease mechanism. From the logic, it is really no issue to bother for now, as we await the work up and results from your rheumatologist. In case your rheumatologist excludes a rheumatologic or inflammatory disease, we shall then have reason to actively search for other causes of swollen lymph nodes. Till then for now, we need not be that worried.

I would be glad to get the results of the tests and the conclusions of the rheumatologist. Thanks once again and kind regards, as I wish you the best of health.

Bain LE, MD.
Follow-up: Diagnosis showed Bileteral supraspinatus tendonatis of sholders. Suggestions? 1 hour later
Thank you one more time jast please tell me is there diference in two diagnosis or they are the same ?
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 5 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

If a rheumatologic disease is confirmed, the two diagnosis actually tie (same context).

If a rheumatologic condition is not confirmed, they are quire different. And the cause of the adenopathies or swollen lymph nodes shall need to be investigated. Causes could range from simple local or generalized bacterial or viral infection, to systemic disease like sarcoidosis or at times a tumoral processes. For now, I do NOT think you need to bother much. Be calm and positive as a careful step wise process is being adopted in your diagnostic and management plan.

I understand you could be disturbed and weary. But Stay calm, do some exercise, eat healthy (vegetable, fruits, low salt intake, low saturated fat)positive, live good and enjoy. Wishing you the best of health.

Kind regards.

Bain LE, MD.
Follow-up: Diagnosis showed Bileteral supraspinatus tendonatis of sholders. Suggestions? 15 hours later
Hi doctor i went todey at gp told her what reumatologist said she told me will wait and see his writing and that i should not even go there it is not doctor for me he treat jast reumatoid artritis i said then if he wont take me back that is mean i will not go to secund opinion she said you dont nead reumatologist and i'm prity shoure that your blood Hul-27 will be ok check may blood pressure and told me it is ok reumatologist said high wos156/ her wos 120/ and she check2 times bat on electric mashine he did manual check b. p. and i did not take any medicine since friday i wos sceard then she told me to take back medicine and use same. She told me she sent refferal for neurologist agein i never new for that one i sow her last time 2 weeks ago and i ask her if will do good for me to see neurosurgeon she said no.
What is your opinion for this one i will write you agein for one week when reumatologist writing came back .Thank you.Your's truly E.I.
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 19 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the query,

It s exciting to know your blood pressure today was very normal. I pray it remains as such. But you need to stop stressing your self much, rest well, do exercise, reduce your salt and saturated fat in take you will need to control the blood pressure again under normal resting conditions in 2 weeks. You need NOT take the drugs for high blood pressure again, at least for now.

I am also anxiously waiting to see the report from the rheumatologist. Stay well and have a nice time. Till your rheumatologists results are out. Kind regards and wishing you good health.

Bain LE,MD.