Diagnosed with thyroid nodule and asked to get thyroidectomy. Suggest any natural cure?

Question
I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BENIGN THYROID NODULES AND AND REFERRED TO A SURGEON WITH RESPECT TO HAVING THEM REMOVED. SHE ADVISED A TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY. I AM NOT KEEN ON THIS OPTION AND WONDERED IF THERE IS A NATURAL CURE. I AM ALREADY A NATURAL VEGETABLE JUICER , IF NOT DAILY , EVERY SECOND DAY. i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE ME.
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 32 minutes later
Thanks for writing in. There are 2 options in your case-1st is surgery and second is followup. If the latter option is taken surgery may still be required if follow up scan suggests significant increase in size of nodules or FNAC is suspicious. Unfortunately there are no medications or a natural way to cure the nodules. Only other possible option was radio frequency ablation but if multiple nodules are present its of not much use.
Hope this helps
Shivaprasad