Diagnosed with seminal vesiculitis. Dilated both seminal vesicles. Having premature ejaculation. Discomfort in anal area. What to do?

Jul 2016

Male age 28. Previously diagnosed with seminal vesiculitis successfully cured.

TRUS for prostate done by urologist twice...
The first one on 10-9-12 showed a normal prostate parenchyma and volume about 14cc
No altered echogenic/cystic/calcified lesion seen
Dilated both seminal vesicles
Second one done on 18/12/2012 which showed normal prostate and volume 11 cc
Both seminal veiscles in size
Now again premature ejaculation pain in penis when errect and upset stomach after ejaculation..Discomfort in anal area after bowel movement and prolonged sitting..Hve been working out quite rigorously since last 25 days..No urgency to urinate..No incontinence..

Hve been suffering with discomfort since last two years and it keeps coming and going...
Posted Fri, 12 Dec 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
been diagnosed Seminal Vesiculitis and treated successfully .I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have constipation.?
2) Do you have fever ?

Now you have pain in anal area after bowel movements and prolonged sitting and problem of premature ejaculation.

The pain in anal area could be due to chronic fissure in anus.However this can be confirmed only on clinical and rectal examination by a general surgeon.

In absence of any urinary symptoms like burning,urgency and frequency , pain in penis on erection may be a refereed pain due to irritation of pudendal nerve.

Problem of premature ejaculation seems to be mind related and due to performance anxiety.
Following general measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Please consult qualified General surgeon for evaluation and further treatment.
Ensure to take more water .
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Diagnosed with seminal vesiculitis. Dilated both seminal vesicles. Having premature ejaculation. Discomfort in anal area. What to do? 17 hours later
Thanks for your reply sir..

THese symtoms have started since last four or five days...I hve no fever..I hve only one bowel movement per day or at the XXXXXXX 2...I hve observed that since last four or five days since i hve been suffering from these symptoms that i am not having proper bowel movements...

I hve irritation in penis..I hve burning sensation on the tip of the penis...There is no urgency or incontinence...THere is a kind of discomfort in the pelvis area sometimes i feel better after passing gas...

i hve been working out heavily since last one month...Can mental or physical stress cause these symptoms?...I drink a lot of water and have been doing so since years...I drink at least 15 50 20 glasses of water...

Please help!!! Thanks

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Thanks for follow up.
Pain and irritation in penis is most likely to be due to inflammation of urethra .
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like ciprofloxacin for a week along with anti inflammatory drug Diclofenac.
The change in bowel movements is likely to be due to physical and mental stress.
It can be combated by taking sufficient rest and observing proper timing for food and nutritious diet.
Thanks and Regards.