Diagnosed with prostate cancer. Is there any natural product for cure?

I have just been diagonised with prostate cancer and the decision was to monitor it with the next review - scan, bone scan and blood tests - in july (5 months). Is there some natural product that i can be using in the mean time, even if it just gives the satisfaction that I am doing something? Maybe to improve imune system etc.
Posted Thu, 28 Feb 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 53 minutes later

Frankly there is no natural product, if prostate cancer is suspected.If you can want, you can try multivitamin tablets with antioxidants and micro-supplements which can help improve your immunity.

Here is link for diet changes - WWW.WWWW.WW
I dont approve the product they are showing, just go through the info about diet. Again please don't trust products overly advertised online.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.