Diagnosed with pre fib rhythm. Have sorribic dermatis. Have redness on chin and tingling on hands. Suffer blurred vision. Suggestions?

I have had a series of issues under a lot of stress the last couple of years diagnosed with a pre fib rhythm with my heart seems to be under control have sorribic dermatis on my chin redness tingling in my hands have had some blurred vision from time to time some bouts of dizziness my neck has XXXXXXX killing me XXXXXXX doing some reading wondering if ms could be the problem.dont have a doctor
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 54 minutes later

Thanks for your concerns. The symptoms of MS can be quite variable and change over time, but they usually involve specific neurologic deficits, meaning loss of function, usually transient, of a higher order activity, including vision, movement, sensation, speech, control of bladder and bowels, etc. During acute symptoms, a provider could identify abnormalities on the neurologic exam. The sensitivity and specificity of a brain and spine MRI is very high in the setting of acute symptoms. If you are afflicted by acute neurologic symptoms, you should consult a provider, particularly a neurologist, who can assess at that time.

Yours truly,

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN
Follow-up: Diagnosed with pre fib rhythm. Have sorribic dermatis. Have redness on chin and tingling on hands. Suffer blurred vision. Suggestions? 2 hours later
what about the dermatitis on my face it started in hand our red and tingle or sensitive is this also dermatitis. my dermatitis on the face has XXXXXXX confirmed by two dermatologist.wondering if it will ever go away or am I stuck with it.
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 3 hours later
frequently, chronic dermatitis such as contact dermatitis or allergic dermatitis are chronic, and can have periods of well being and periods of exacerbation. Probably you have been prescribed a steroid cream which is the basis of treatment as well as avoiding expossures known to make your skin worse

yours truly