Diagnosed with partial HELLP syndrome. Quadrant pain increases after alcohol. Any relief?

I am a 36 yr old white female weigh 12 st exactly height 5ft 2 inches, overweight in short and have been suffering on as nd off for the past 5 yrs with upper right quadrant pain, now under right shoulder blade had LFT taken during flare ups all was ok, had US on gallbladder 2 yrs ago that showed nothing. I don't smoke or drink, fatty foods make its worse, and if I attempt to drink alcohol. I had my daughter 5 yrs ago, and my alt was 1078 I had her delivery by emergency c section and my stomach has never been right since. The doctor told me it was partial HELLP syndrome, but I'm beginning to wonder if its more like AIH. I have fatty brown dark stools constantly, no blood, no jaundice but constant pain and fatigue. No hcv etc all clean lifestyle.
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 53 minutes later
Hi welcome and thanks for writing in.
From the past history and laboratory values it looks like partial HELLP. Upper right dull pain may be associated with it. However pain radiating to right shoulder is sign pancreatitis.
As your symptoms are quite different and increases after alcohol there is possibility of other associated pancreatic or liver pathology
I will suggest please consult a board certified surgeon again for thorough clinical examination . Few investigations like Ultrasonography of abdomen may be needed.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern ,please let me know.