Diagnosed with lymphadenopathy. Will taking too much thiamin would cause this condition?

Recently I wrote you regarding my son who was diagnosed with lymphadenopathy. He has asked me to write you to ask if taking too much thiamin would cause this condition. Currently he is taking 200 mg per day.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
No, it is not a common side effect of it

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

No, thiamine is not a common side effect of it. As I explained in my previous answer to you that in some cases, cause of lymphadenopathy in the neck region is unexplained. In such patients, the doctors would usually observe for 2 to 3 weeks and if does not, they do evaluate for some other issues.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: