Diagnosed with lack of cervical lordosis. Suffering from migraine and back pain. What treatment should be done?

My wife recently got diagnosed with lack of cervical lordosis.She feels lot of back pain and suffers from migraine.She has not been able to walk on treadmill even at 4km/hr whereas earlier she used to do 7km/hr regularly.She also complaints of muscle pain very often at almost everywhere.
I am female 39 yrs old allergic to dust an smell,feel irritation in my throat and sneeze a lot.I also feel lot of pain in my joints despite reports of tests show nothing
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Kulbir Singh 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXX and thanks for posting the query
Cervical lordosis is the abnormal inward curvature of the neck. Some cervical lordosis is not painful. Some measures that help in Cervical Lordosis are:
1. Physical therapy is helpful in strengthen the spine, potentially paired with exercises which are designed to improve posture and positioning.
2. Things like support pillows for sleeping can be used to stabilize the neck.
3. Bracing can also be an option for people with abnormal cervical lordosis, with the brace holding the spine in alignment.
4. Do each movement slowly. It is normal to feel slight discomfort from tight muscles. Stop exercising if you feel actual pain.
5. For some patients, it may be necessary to perform surgery. of place. Surgery is generally considered as a last resort because it can be risky. Feel free to consult your doctor. Best treatment can be planned under the guidance of a spine surgeon.
6. Avoid stress as much as you can, you can take help of yoga and meditation. This will also helps in reducing migraine attacks.

For the other muscle and joints pain, you have to be investigated for other causes of pain related to bone and joint like Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoporosis and Gout. Deficiency of Calcium, Vitamin D3, Minerals and Vitamin are the major cause of muscle pain at this age (especially in females). Consult your doctor and get effective supplements which you need the most.

Now about your last query in allergic condition symptoms: steam inhalation, lukewarm water gargles, protects for dust and anti-allergic drugs help you a lot.
Hope you got answer to all your queries. Write if you have other related queries.
Dr. Kulbir Singh