Diagnosed with hypothyroid, taken Eltroxin, done blood test. Are my ratings ok?

I am 27 years old unmarried female. I had been diagnosed with hypothyroid three months back and started taking Eltroxin 100 mcg every day. Yesterday, I did my blood sugar test at a lab and ratings are:
98 (fasting) over a scale of 70-110.
130 (after 2 hours of glucose drink) over a scale of upto 140.

T3 T4 & TSH were well within prescribed ranges and so i assume thyroid is under control.

My questions are:

Are my ratings ok?
Am I prone to diabetes? are these ratings what doctors call pre-diabetic?
Does my hypothyroidism have any impact over my body’s insulin resistance?
What should be my diet to lower my blood sugar?
Does having hypothyroid means I can/will have diabetes? My mother has been diagnosed with diabetes 3 years back. No family history other than this. Am very worried as I have always remained fit all my life!
I have recurrent chalazion problem in my eye. have already had 2 surgeries to remove 6 of them. does it have anything to do with my blood sugar levels as i have read people with insulin dysfunction/diabetes are prone to have eye related disorders?? another chalazions have already started popping up soon after removal surgery.

also, when i try to intake excess water, i urinate very frequently. normally as well, i have observed i urinate once every 2-3 houra? is that too much?

can i conceive normally and give birth to XXXXXXX children??
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rudramani Swami 32 minutes later

Thanks for your query

Your blood sugar levels are absolutely within normal limit.

According to guidelines fasting sugar more than 126 mg% and postprandial sugar level more than 200 mg% after 75 gm of carbohydrate and HBA1c more than 6.5 is considered you need not worry.

It is not known that all patients with hypothyroidism will have diabetes.Only thing is you need to monitor your sugar level especially during pregnancy since you have family history.

How many times do you visit to urine at night during sleep? As per you saying it does not seem to be excess urination.

You can conceive normally,it will not affect your pregnancy and child if you take medications properly with doctors suggestions.

I hope i have answered your query ,i will be available for further queries if any