Diagnosed with high WBC. Had PCOD, prescribed clingen. Having pain in abdomen, little urinating. Suggest?

May 2013
Hi.. A month ago, I was diagnosed with High WBC. Also mild fluid was seen in the pouch of XXXXXXX I also had PCOD. I was treated for infection by my doctor - who prescribed Clingen Forte and Fas-3 Kit. I feel some pain / pressure in my lower abdomen mostly through the day, and i have this very little urge to urinate. i feel it might be due to the summer heat.
Do i still need to visit my doctor? or am i cured?
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later
If you are having continuous pain better to consult gynecologist once, and go for:
-Physical examination to find out any tenderness in the pelvic examination.
-Repeat ultrasound to rule out persistence of pelvic infection or/and PCOD, or presence of Urine microscopy to rule out urinary tract infection.
With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be find out and treatment can be given accordingly.
Take plenty of water, around 4 to 5 lit per day. That will help in reducing urinary symptoms.
If there is any gastrointestinal problem like constipation that can cause pain abdomen, better to get treated for it in the same visit.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.