Diagnosed with gallstones due to pain. Feeling bloated and red spots on skin. How to get cured?

General Surgeon
Question
hi i was told a few years ago i may have gallstones as i get a chewing pain in my right side it comes and goes but the last two weeks ive felt bloated and the pain is back and ive notised pin head pink/red spots on skin ,but i dont know how long the spots have been ther they look like small flat dark pink moles
Posted Sat, 4 Aug 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder

Answered by Dr. Rajat Gupta 30 minutes later
Hello

Your symptoms do sound like that of gall stones. The next best step forward would be to get an ultrasound abdomen done which can pin point the cause of problem.

Your skin lesions don't seem to be relates to gall stones. It would be better if you can upload a picture of your skin lesions. This will help us decide what it is and also suggest treatment for it. Also I want to know, do you also have itching at the skin lesion site?

Awaiting your reply.

Dr. Rajat Gupta

Follow-up: Diagnosed with gallstones due to pain. Feeling bloated and red spots on skin. How to get cured? 5 hours later
no they dont itch

Answered by Dr. Rajat Gupta 21 hours later
Hello

Its good that the lesion is not itching. I would recommend you to upload a picture of you lesions. This will help me in guiding you better.

Thanks

Dr. Rajat Gupta