Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Suffering from pain. Treated with urbanism for pneumonia. How do I prevent the pain?

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia ten years ago and suffered dreadful pain. While on holiday I was treated for ten days with urbanism 16mg for pneumonia and am still on mild dose 12,days later. All my pain has gone. Can you account for this and how can I prevent this horrendous debilitating pain returning. I feel I want to stay on ribosome forever as my body feels normal for the first time in all these years. Please help . XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail.
Fibromyalgia is known to increase during travel and exertion and the same has occurred to you. Having had fibromylagia since this long, I am sure you might be kowing alot about this illness. Unfortunately the drug "urbanism 16mg" is probably not a popular drug as it is not even catching up on google. May be you can elaborate the contents of urbanism 16mg.
For fibromylagia, its good that you are recovering from the initial bout of the illness. From here on you should carefully plan out your aerobic exercises.
You should consider milnacipran and Amitryptyline as good drugs for your condition. 6-8 weekly sessions of CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) will also be good for you.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.