Diagnosed with endometriosis and got laproscopy surgery. Advised for IUI. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi ,
i have a daughter 6 years old. i concieved naturally on my own during the first time and had normal delivery.again , i concieved in 2011 , the second time on my own , bt had a missed abortion. i got D & C Done. now from the last one year, i have been trying , bt fail to get pregnant. i was diagnosied with endometriosis and got laproscopy surgery done ,last week. now my question is my gyne has advised me to take zoladex for two cycles and in the third cycle , sge wants to give me some other harmone , to start my cycles and after that she has advised for IUI.
I want to know , can't i concieve naturally ? if yes , is this injection required after the laproscopic surgery ? if yes then why ?how soon can i start planning for the next pregnanacy and what the chances of concieving?
can endometriosis reoccur , if yes,then how soon ?
pls advice
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 25 minutes later
Endom triosis is a severe condition ad depending on the severity and grade of the disease (which is can be determined by laproscopy ) it can cause infertility . In your case if the disease was already existing during your pregnancy maybe in mild severity which got severe over time. Right now, i agree with your treatment plan . Zoladex is a drug which causes endometriosis to sshrink . Normally i recommend 3 cycles of the drug before trying for pregnancy . Once the drug acts and the endometriosis blebs shrink chance of getting pregnant are increased . You should plan for the prpregnancy immediately after your Zoladex is completed . There is usually upto 40% increase in chances . Yes, endometriosis blebs can recur hence te immediate need to plan for pregnancy immediately after your Zoladex treatment plan.