Diagnosed with early signs of pneumonia. Noticed painless blisters on chin. Any complication?

I was diagnosed with early signs of pneumonia yesterday. Today halfway through the day I noticed a blister on the middle of my chin with a little black dot inside it. I thought it was a pimple because it was skin colored. After squeezing it, clear liquid came out. The spot was painless and I only noticed it due to washing my face. Then a couple hours later I noticed 4 spaced on the lips of my vagina.. I panicked and popped them too. None are painful, itchy, and burning. Just freaking out that they are their.. Please help!!!
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 2 hours later
Hello there,

Thanks for writing in.

From your symptoms, it appears that you might be having a Herpes Simplex infection. Please visit your physician once again and tell him/her about the lesions so that the tests can be done and he might put you on antiviral medications.

Abstain from sex till the vesicles clear up . If your lesions are due to herpes simplex, then there is a high chance that it can be transmitted sexually.

Drink plenty of water and fluids.

I hope I have answered your queries .I will be happy to answer any further queries you might have.

In case you don't have any further queries, please accept my answer. Any reviews are welcome.

Have a great day.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan