Diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Symptoms of breast cancer shown. Done with biopsy. Remedy?

Question
I am a female 74 years old was diagnosed with CHF FiVE YEARS AGO AM ON CONSTANT MEDICAATION BUT NOW I FIND THAT I HAVE SYMPTOIMS OF BREAST CANCER. I HAVE HAD A BIOPSY ETC BUT NO RESULTS YET. wHAT WOULD YOU THINK I SHOULD DO IF I DO HAVE BREAST CANCER SHOULD I JUST LET IT HAPPEN AND DIE WHENEVER? What are my prospects I have severe A.Fib had an ablation six weeks ago. Possible stenosis
I GAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND WAS TOLD THAT ANOTHER PATIENT HAD USED THE SAME ADDRESS. tHAT WAS ME. I ONLY HAVE ONE EMAIL ADDRESS
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ahmed Bahaa 1 hour later
Breast cancer is curable if discovered in its early stages.
Mastectomy is a low risk surgery and can be done at your age even if you have CHF.
In addition, there are other alternatives to surgery such as hormonal therapy and oral chemotherapy.
If you give me more details, I would be able to give you more information about your case.
- What are the symptoms you had?
- Is it unilateral or bilateral?
- The result of the biopsy in details.
Please don't worry of something not sure.
I am waiting for the result so that we can discuss your options.
Good luck.
Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.

Follow-up: Diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Symptoms of breast cancer shown. Done with biopsy. Remedy? 18 hours later
Thank you for your reply. It was helpful. I should have the results of the biopsy tomorrow so I will keep in touch. Thank you.
XXXX

Answered by Dr. Ahmed Bahaa 4 hours later
Happy to hear from you, I hope I have releived some of your anxiety.
Waiting for the results.
Good luck.
Dr. Ahmed Bahaa.