Diagnosed with chlamydia. Can it be transmitted through oral sex?

can chlamydia be spread orally?I have been recently diagnosed with chlamydia. if someone gave me oral sex can it be passed to them and passed back to me?
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 13 minutes later
Thanks for the qeury

The chlamydia causes two types of diseases called thrush. it affects two areas that is oral thrush or vaginal thrush.

The chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease and can be transmitted through oral, vaginal or anal sex. the person having partner already diagnosed with chlamydia is at high risk.

The protocol for chlamydia infection is that a person diagnosed with chlamydia should also be screened for other disease along with his/her partner and in case of multiple sexual partners, all partners should be scanned.

The treatment is antibiotic cover with excellent prognosis

If you still have some query, feel free to ask