Diagnosed with cancer. Feel lethargic and have puking. Suffer constipation. What can be done?

helo our 10 year old grandoggy female ''Golden'' was diagnosed with ''cancer'' 4 months ago,..Rpxy was lethargic massive puking every other day, would not eat or play or even wag her tail water was making her puke my husband & I agreed to be her primary caregivers as our son & wife worked long hours with 3 kids,,my friends dad is a vet in Hungary so he has been advising us ..(1) salt & water fed orally 3 times daily for one week...then; homemade meals for XXXXXXX a combination of 1 cup hot milk mixed wth 2 slices finely broken pieces of bread /1 TBLS.sugar./1 2eggs mixed in..divide into 3 purporportions and serve 3 times daily week now ( after previous unsuccessful diets) this mushy recipe she is LOVING!! keeping down seeing much more improvement but still very!! constipated for a longgg time (maybe a month). other than that severe constipation for 10 yrs.old she is now playing a bit, wagging her tali alot /smiling (as Goldens do.... and really!! appearing to be on the mend,,,2 questions is this ''on the mend ''possible/And ...what do you recommend for the constipation? please advise whatever way you can I am on a dedicated mission to give XXXXXXX as much as a comfortable ''LONGER'' life that I am physically able
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your concerns.

I see that you are looking for advise regarding managing your dog's cancer. However I do not think there are any veterinary experts to give you a best and logical advice here. You may write back to the customer care team at YYYY@YYYY for further assistance.

Best Regards