Diagnosed with breast tissue with focal stromal fibrosis. Is it safe to plan for a pregnancy?

my doughter diagnosis benign breast tissue with focal stromal fibrosis -she want 2 b pregnant/ she cud or not.
Posted Tue, 11 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 26 minutes later
A benign breast lump with focal stromal fibrosis is suggestive of fibroadenoma of the breast. Fibroadenoma of a breast is a benign lesion and it does not progress. Usually no treatment is needed. Most of the fibroadenomas regress spontaneously with time without any treatment.
It does not interfere with the fertility or the likelihood of getting pregnant. She can plan her pregnancy as per her convenience.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.