Diagnosed with breast cancer. Stopped hormonal therapy. What percent that the cancer would come back?

Recently stopped hormone therapy. I was diagnosed stage 2 breast cancer. The therapy was making me very ill. What percent that the cancer would come back?
Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Studies show about 1 in 5 breast cancer survivors who have completed 5 years of adjuvant therapy suffer a recurrence within the 10 years after their treatment.
5 year recurrence rate is 13% for those with hormone receptor-positive disease.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile