Diagnosed with breast cancer. Need second opinion regarding the treatment?

XXXX is diagnosed with breast cancer. However same has been detected at very early stage and seems to be localised. We are getting her treated in Tata Hospital, Mumbai.
Wanted a second opinion whether teh line of treatment been given the doctors are correct?
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 42 hours later
Brief Answer:
Everything seems to be in order

Detailed Answer:

As far as I see, she is having a 4 cm tumor in breast with all nodes negative. It is weakly hormone receptor positive.

Hence plan of six cycles chemo, then radiation and 5 yr hormone therapy seems reasonable to me.
Chances of long term control are good.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.