Diagnosed with blunted/flat affect, no libido. All hormones normal, but never experienced orgasm. Any suggestions ?

HI Im a female 32 yrs old. diagnosed with blunted/flat affect 12 yrs ago. I have no does not feel like anything real great. I have never experienced an orgasm. Is this how my life will always be?? I mean can I pretty much expect to never have one or there still hope down the road? I have tried everything like things to enhance sex drive. The doctor even tried giving me a hormonal shot. They tested my hormones doing a blood test to see if they were unbalanced. Everything was normal. I am attracted to men but I don't get into sex much because I have no feeling or drive with it
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
The decreased libido that you have is likely to be due to psychological reasons.
It can be due to stress and anxiety or relationship problems with your partner. Talk to your partner for the psychological support. Since all the physical causes have been ruled out, stress busters will help you.
A healthy affectionate communication with the partner helps in decreasing anxiety and stress.
You can consult your psychiatrist for cognitive behavioral therapy. A good emotional bonding with your friend will be helpful.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.