Diagnosed with behcet's syndrome. What are the treatment available?

Homeopath
Question
Been given a diagnosis of Behcets syndrome. I have experienced All of the symptoms. Is there a conclusive test? What's the protocol? What can I do holistically to better my chances?
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later

Bechet’s is a complex syndrome. So there is group of symptom. There is always palliative treatment, means we can help you to get relief from your present problem. I would like to know some more information about your problem to understand better and opine specifically.

Please answer the following:
1 How long you are suffering from this problem?
2 Any previous treatment?
3 Any steroidal treatment?
4 Present problems?
5 Did you get any diagnostic tests recently, if possible attach the scan copy of report?
6 Any improvement from previous medication?

Looking forward to your response,

Follow-up: Diagnosed with behcet's syndrome. What are the treatment available? 6 hours later
Been suffering with it for over 20 years.
Each episode was treated independently. After first heart attack, angioplasty. Low cholesterol and low blood pressure. Normal heart. Cited vaso- constriction.
Recently, took the med pack of steroids. The ulceration around mouth and eyes got mildly better, then flared up worse.
General ulcers biopsied years ago. Inconclusive.
Treated the meningitis with cymbalta, lyrica, imitrex. Was asked to have a spinal tap, but I didn't. Headache, neck and spine pain. Confusion and lethargy present. Had a cat scan. Nothing.
FYI, I'm taking taurine and L-theanine and inositol at night. Previously on colchitrine? Helped with ulcers

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later

In homeopathy, the protocol is to address the individual symptoms while looking to treat the root cause.

On the basis of your symptom I am prescribing some medicine. It will help you to give relief. However let me remind you that the medication need to be modified over the due course based on your response. You can contact me her or any other homeopathy practitioner for follow ups.

1. Condurango Q 20 drops with half cup of water two times in a day
2. Hydrastis can Q 10 drops with half cup of water two times in a day before meal
3. Meningitis 200 6 pills once in day
4. Cicuta virosa 200 3 drops twice in a day
5. Carsinosin 200 6 pills twice in a day
6. If you have episodes of temperature/fever then Belladona 200 6 pills every second hourly.

All medicines are made in Germany (reckweg).

Unlike allopathy, homeopathy treatment is a slow process and takes time to respond especially in chronic cases with long treatment such as yours. Therefore have patience and continue the medicine. You can take the aforementioned medications for a month and revert back.

I hope it is clear to you. If have any doubts feel free to ask me.

Follow-up: Diagnosed with behcet's syndrome. What are the treatment available? 8 hours later
Cannot find the meningitis medicine. Also circuta virosa sounds terrible in its side effects. Does it cause the odd behavior or is it a treatment for it?

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 hours later

You can search on-line or if you can share your location, I might help you to find the medicine. You can also ask to pharmacist to arrange the medicine. Cicuta virosa is in very controlled dose so you have not to worry about the side effect. Just start taking the medicine. That is only for treatment purpose and you will not experience any weird behavior due to medicine.

Thanks

Follow-up: Diagnosed with behcet's syndrome. What are the treatment available? 19 hours later
I live in St. XXXXXXX Missouri in the United States.

It is difficult to get that medicine. Therefore, I am replacing that medicine.

Take Apis Mel 100 C twice in a day 2 drops on the tongue

WWW.WWWW.WW You can find the medicine in the above link.

Thanks