Diagnosed with a tumor on the liver. Medical test done. Worried for hydatid disease

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I have been diagnosed with a tumor on the liver yet the reports (blood, biopsy, CT) don't offer enough conclusive information. I'd like an opinion on the reports - the link to access them is WWW.WWWW.WW

We have considered hydatid disease, given my extensive travels in Eastern Tibet and other hydatid areas.
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 13 hours later

Thanks for writing in

I have asked my secretary to download the reports, once I have them I will get back to you

In the mean time tell me what exactly are your symptoms which led you to get yourself investigated or is this a normal routine checkup when the diagnosis was made

Usually hydatid is clearly evident on CT and Ultrasound

Yet give me some time to get the reports and I will get back to you

Have a healthy life ahead