Diagnosed with a mild angular cheilitis. Sore mouth, positive for HSV. Is it cold sore?

Question
Hi there. This is a second opinion/follow-up type question. I was recently diagnosed with a mild angular cheilitis on the right side of my mouth. Today I am pain free from that but 2 small red bumps have appeared next to my mouth.

These could be completely unrelated but I am just making sure that they do not look like something like a cold sore. I am HSV-1 and 2 negative as of a testing of about 8 months ago and hope to keep it that way. As I am paranoid, I just wanted to make sure.

I had these looked at in person at a clinic today and was told they seem nothing to worry about. Also, if you are able to look back at my last question asked here on XXXXXXX you can see the conversation relating to my angular cheilitis for further clarity.

I have attached images of the right side of my mouth as well as one of my full mouth so that you can compare one side to the other if needed.

I am otherwise a healthy 28 year old male who is not sexually active and is very careful with germs etc. Thank you very much for your information.
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Andy Fine 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXX, these look just like reactive inflammatory papules, not herpes, HSV, or infection.

I do not think they are anything to worry about, and are normal for your glands in your lips responding to the angular chelitis.

The bumps will probably go away in the next couple of weeks. Unlikely to be herpes without pain or open sore.

Hope this helps, have a great night.

Follow-up: Diagnosed with a mild angular cheilitis. Sore mouth, positive for HSV. Is it cold sore? 2 hours later
Do You Think There Could Be Any Chance It's Something Bad? There's Some Pain But I Assume It's From The Cheilitis. It Also Feels Very Dry. Please Excuse My Text...My Mobile Capitalizes Every Word. Thank You!

Answered by Dr. Andy Fine 7 hours later
No, I do not think it is something bad.

Let me know if you need more clarifications.

Follow-up: Diagnosed with a mild angular cheilitis. Sore mouth, positive for HSV. Is it cold sore? 3 hours later
Thanks Doc. I woke up this morning and the cheilitis area was dried up as were the two bumps. Does this still go in line with the diagnosis of cheilitis? I know cold sores do this when they heal, although there was never an open sore present or anything that resembled a cold sore necessarily. Photo attached. Thanks for your patience and knowledge.

Answered by Dr. Andy Fine 14 minutes later
Yes, the lesions look like that.

Follow-up: Diagnosed with a mild angular cheilitis. Sore mouth, positive for HSV. Is it cold sore? 1 hour later
I'm Afraid I Don't Understand Your Reply. Are You Saying It Still Looks Like Chelitis Or That It Now Looks Like A Cold Sore?

Answered by Dr. Andy Fine 8 hours later
It looks like chelitis