Diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome. Which doctor should i visit?

Hello.I was diagnosed with SJÖGREN'S SYNDROME last December..I went to johns hopkin's
nd Sjogrens was ruled out via lip biopsy..there is a slight chance of IGG 4 ex..may question is being I have an auto immune connective tisvenyefsue disease should I see a immunologist and a hematologist in addition to they'll
to. The rheumotologist and neurologist?
Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Vikas Ostwal 1 hour later
Hi, if it was not Sjogren syndrome, what are the problems you are facing?

I would like to know which connective tissue disorder you are suffering from?

I am a hemato- oncologist, and will be able to help you in taking further decisions once you provide the details.