Diagnosed with Salivary Gland Duct Stone and on antibiotics. Swelling is reduced. Suggest the treatment?

My father (who lives in Grass Valley, CA.) went to the ER last week (Wed. 10/16/2013) and was diagnosed with having Salivary Gland Duct Stone. He was put on antibiotics which he's finishing today.
I am his daughter (Ms. XXXXXXX Hall) who lives in Seattle, WA.
The PROBLEM: he was told to go for a follow-up appt. to an ENT doctor in Grass Valley BUT he can not be seen until Nov. 4th .

His swelling is reduced (compared to when he was in the ER) but we're sure there is still a (or more) stones in the duct.

I want to get a Referral ASAP to an excellent ENT who can see my father this week.
He could drive to Roseville or Sacramento. Can you help ?? Ms. XXXXXXX Hall

Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Details are below

Detailed Answer:

Please refer to the below details and seek an appointment with the ENT specialist.

Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery, Otolaryngology
959 Reserve Dr, Roseville, CA 0000
(916) 229-8543

Dr. XXXXXXX J. Kiener, MD
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
2 Medical Plaza Dr Suite 225, Roseville, CA 0000
(916) 229-8543