Diagnosed with RADS. On flovent. Having breathing issues, no wheezing. All test normal. Is it due to anxiety?

Cardiac Surgeon
in feb I had the flu. was home for 3 weeks. diagnosed with RADS and on flovent since the beginning of March. I have issues with bigeminy so no inhaler. since then my chest xray is clear and pulmonary function test normal. blood work all normal. I am still have breathing issues. no wheezing, feeling like I can not get a full is intermittent and sometimes can go for hours in a day. I am better when resting or exercising or meditating and sleeping. Worse at work or when stressed (I am an ER nurse).
Can this be anxiety?
Sometimes I just feel like I will stop breathing, its exhausting.
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Nisarga 2 hours later
It looks more as an anxiety attack. Of course it is very common for medicos to be oversensitive about health issues. Be calm and try to relax. Meditation is the one which you are already doing. Kindly continue the same which will improve your health.
Try to reduce your stress level.
Wish you good health and strength.