Diagnosed with PSVT. Family history of diabetes. Is it safe to take low carbohydrate diet?

Can you eat a low carb diet with PSVT? My MOther and sister are both diabetic. I am not and I attribute that to eating low carb diet. I was recently diagnosed with PSVT and I am reading conflicting recommendations on diet. I would like to keep to low carb. Will that be ok with PSVT?
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 15 minutes later
Hello and thanks for posting the query
You can eat a low carb diet with PSVT(paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia).
there are no specific diet recommendations in people suffering from PSVT.
The things to be avoided are
Illicit drugs
All these chemicals cause increased heart rate and can precipitate PSVT.
I hope to have answered you,however you can revert to me if you have something to ask.
Thanks and good luck.