Diagnosed with Lyme disease, heard of Heart White protocol Treatment. Suggest?

I am diagnosed with Lyme disease. I live in XXXXXXX Republic. I have heard of the XXXXXXX Whyte protocol
for treatment of same. Can you help me to access this treatment. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
contact a herbal specialist...

Detailed Answer:

As far as I have heart XXXXXXX White protocol/formula is essentially herbal supplements which promises to improve immune function and fight bacteria. However there are no clear cut scientific data available to prove its effectiveness. Without scientific evidence backing its claim, I would not recommend this formula to my patients.

If you wish to give it a try, I do not think medical doctors on this forum practice this formula in their office. You may contact a herbal specialist nearby to learn about how to use those products.

I will be glad to provide more information if you need.