Diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. WBC was elevated. Waiting to see lymph nodes are growing or not. Suggest?

I found out in April I have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. White blood cell count was 100,000 now it is 90,000.
My Oncologist has a C/T for Sept to see how my lymph nodes are growing. I feel my White Blood cells are over the top am I unnecessary concern
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in Blood Cancer(Leukemia)
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 21 minutes later
thanks for your query. CLL is not treated unless it has symptoms like fever, weight loss, night sweats, low hemoglobin or platelets or rapidly progressing white cells or lymph nodes, liver, spleen. I guess you have none of these, hence you are just being observed. Getting a CT scan is just to monitor the progression, if any.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.