Diagnosed with Chest Wall Strain and having abnormal ECG. What does the ECG result represent?

I had to go to the urgent care for chest pain. He explained I was not having a heart attack. He diagnosed me with Chest Wall Strain likely from dancing the day prior trying to keep up with an 8 yr. old. However, my EKG came back with Abnormal ECG---moderate right precordial repolarization disturbance consider feminine pattern. Negative Tin V2 and small negative T in V3.
What does this mean? Should I be concerned. Should I avoid high aerobic activity like Zumba? I just want to better understand what this type of ECG results represent. I read negative feminine patterns have been seen in Afro-Carribean women starting as early as teens.

I've not had other problems other than borderline high cholesterol to be managed with Diet and exercise.
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Relax, Variation may be due to artifacts.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, thanks for using XXXXXXX
I went through your query and understand the concern.

For heart attack the clinical signs & symptoms has to be correlated investigations like BP, ECG and cardiac enzymes. The report given by the EKG may be wrong (most of the time) due to many artifacts in the EKG/procedure and show waves that are not clinically significant and the report may come based on these waves (artifacts) which are not relevant.
So since your doctor after examination has told it is normal then no need to worry for it.

To confirm you can get done cardiac enzymes levels to rule out the problem.
Get done serum electrolyte levels once as EKG is showing T wave variation, just to rule out any electrolyte imbalance (potassium level variation presents with T wave abnormality).

Have break from Zumba for couple of days and can continue later.
For time being continue diet, avoid lifting heavy weights, drinking coffee and carbonated drinks. Have fruits and vegetables and after discussing with your doctor can take NSAID (aceclofenac) with muscle relaxants (tizanidine or chlorzoxazone) for musculo skeletal pain and proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole with anti emetic (domperidone) for reflux gastro esophagitis as they also present with severe epigastric / chest pain.

So relax and discuss with your doctor for the above mentioned. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well.
Wish you a very happy life and good health.