Ask a Homeopath   »  

Diagnosed with 7 creatinine and on dialysis. Can it be treated with homoeopathy medicine?

My father is diagnosed with 7 creatinine and on dialysis...can it be treated with homeopathy medicine?
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later

Thanks for the query. It would be good if you can let me know the following details about your father's health status:
1) History of the disease, since how long he is diabetic, what was the diagnosis, how long he is no dialysis procedure.
2) Present complaint
3) Investigation done
4) Frequency of Dialysis

Your father is diabetic and on the dialysis so the recovery would be slow and it depend on the care you take. Homoeopathy helps you a lot and can decrease the frequency of dialysis

you can start with the following medicine

1 Elserum 3x 4 pills twice in a day

2 Vesicaria Q 4drops in half cup of water twice in a day

3 Saledago Q 4drops in half cup of water twice in a day

4 Renal Cortex 0/2 1 spoon in a day

All the medicine should be made in Germany. Some of the medicine are rare if you find any difficulty you can contact me