Diagnosed pulmonary hypertension. Taking medication. Having pain, headache and spasm. What to do?

Please help me.. two years ago, I was coughing up blood with a pain on my right low side.. doctors said it was stress, then I got pregnant and the pain and symptoms went away, I had my child and had to go back to hospital because I had preclamcia, then the doctors did test and said I had a mlld case of pulmonary hypertension I couldnt believe it I dont smoke and I am only 26 years old, They did x rays also and said they seen scars on my lungs, but they said it was no big del and sent me home with blood pressure meds... I have been now eating extremly healthy and at one point was juicing , but then I started to get that pain on my low right side again really bad, And I began coughing up alot of blood, and at some point i was coughing up clots, The doctors did a CT scan and seen two spots on my low right lung, one the size of a quarter and the other a dime, I also have other symptoms too I ant explain, I get head pain here and there, and also I have spasms in my whole body, now I also have been getting sharp right flank pain, headaches and even spasm on m low right side, Can someone please help me, The doctors checked my gallbladder it was fine, kidneys fine I have a cyst on the left but he said thats common, liver is fine,
Posted Sun, 9 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 16 days later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

I will totally disagree with your doctor. The pulmonary hypertension do not cause blood in the cough which is called hemoptysis. The two major conditions that can cause hemoptysis is pulmonary TB or Pulmonary Cancer.

Your symptoms do not resembles pulmonary cancer but it do resembles pulmonary TB. I don't know whether you had workup for TB or not. There are some other symptoms like weightless, fatigue, generalized bodyaches, low grade fever, headaches and at times anorexia and nausea.

It is recommended to visit pulmonologist and have some work up for TB like check your ESR, Send your sputum AFB culture. If possible kindly upload your scanned copy of x-ray.