Diagnosed mild ischemia in septum. On Candesartin and crestor for hypertension and cholesterol. Suggest?

I am male aged 60, After a nuclear cardiac scan, I have been given a diagnosis of mild ischemia in septum. The area is small. No need for any further investigation. No previous chest pain and never had a heart attack. Just how serious is this? Currently on meds Candesartin 12mg for mild hypertension diagnosed one year ago and Crestor 5mg for high cholesterol diagnosed five years ago. Generally healthy and active. Have been told to take low dose asprin.
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need not worry

Detailed Answer:

Its not serious problem and I am happy to note that you are on right medication(aspirin, crestor and candesartan) so the chances of ischemia progressing are not there.

I usually recommend for my patients with similar conditions ECG, echocardiography and RBS random blood sugar and complete blood count.

Hope I answered your question, will be happy to help you, if you have more questions.,