Diagnosed hyperthyroidism, taking iron tablets, thyroid medicine and kelp. Not feeling healthy. Suggest?

Should I visit an endocrinologist if I have been diagnosed by my internist as having hypothyroidism? Please look at my medical history. I've been taking supplements provided by the doctor, as well as iron pills, prescribed thyroid medicine, and kelp (iodine). I am still not feeling healthy.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes you should consult an endocrinologist

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query

I have gone through your medical history and also the medications you are on, you not only have thyroid issues but adrenal issues as well, both of which can be handled by the Endocrinologist. If you are a hypothyroid then correcting the hypothyroidism will give you better energy levels and also the easy fatigueability part will improve. Even I strongly suggest that you XXXXXXX the endocrinologist, he will start levothyroxine tablets based on your body weight

I Hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I will be happy to answer them