Diagnosed bladder cancer surgery in 2 weeks. Large tumor near

Excellent
Question
Diagnosed bladder cancer surgery in 2 weeks. Large tumor near ureter. 6.5 cm going to put in stent. Had gross hematuria with clots last week stopped aftrer about 30 hours. Blood in urine bright red. age 75 next week, type 2 diabetes started Trulicity 5 months ago .75 dose, A1C down to 6.2. Vitals good 5'8" 147 lbs. Not a recent smoker (no smoking for over 35 years). Had a gastric by pass in 2005. Roux-n-Y.
With a large tumor near ureter what is likelihood of it having gone through to bladder muscle? Allergic to iodine XXXXXXX so not used in CT scan.
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Cancer
Follow-up: Diagnosed bladder cancer surgery in 2 weeks. Large tumor near 8 minutes later
Was taking 81 mg aspirin D/C this on first day of gross hematuria with clots.
hematuria lasted about 30 hours. clots appeared I went to ED declined foley because of the size they would have to use to avoid clots, passed them all successfully. (My son is an EM doc. in another state.) Then no reoccurance. Bladder inspection today, pretty big tumor. Near ureter. Doc want to put stent in ureter. Did not biopsy.
Visible on CT scan but without XXXXXXX hard to see anything else.

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. The chances are high

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. Bladder tumors are vascular tumors with high propensity to enter the musculature. Since its a big tumor, more chances of invading into the muscle. However, that will only be decided after biopsy or surgery. Post surgery, chemotherapy is also a part of treatment.
Thanks and regards