Diagnosed avascularnecrosis and reiters syndrome. Suffer low back pain, dry eyes and vaginal dryness. Help?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i am diagnosed with 2 major issues and if there is any new research they have found or meds. that can help with it. first one is avascularnecrosis in the both hips,shoulders, and knees. ouch n ouch. then the other is reiters syndrome or what i heard they call reactive arthritis now. I am suffering all the time low back and now really dry eyes some vaginal dryness which turns to cracking of my skin. then now i have been experiencing mid back sharp pains that makes my chest area all tight to were i cant even breathe normal anymore. so tight muscles all in neck shoulders. i have been doing deep tissue massage to that area but just returns in days .not a very long break i have. now they have also found pulmanary nodules on both sides. biggest is 5mmfrom 3mm first cat scan in a yr it changed sizes. so no other treatment just redo scan yearly, but since now experiencing that mid back pain it has caused me to struggle to breathe or just to take a deep breath. also have the vog monthly so i cant go out i fel nausea and chest pain as soon awake. what can i take to help any inhalers? do u think lungs causing these new issues esp. back and chest tightness
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pleural infection can lead to back and chest pain

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us,

I have studied your case with diligence.
A treatment regimen for Reactive arthritis involves medication, exercise, good posture practices, and other treatment options such as applying heat/cold to help relax muscles and reduce joint pain
NSAIDs, DMARDs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs) are sometimes prescribed in more severe cases. These include methotrexate and sulfasalazine.Corticosteroid injections for severe pain and inflammation in a specific joint.TNF-a inhibitors, a newer class of biologic medication.
Exercise is essential. Exercise helps keep the muscles strong around a joint. Not using a sore joint will cause the muscles to become weak, thus resulting in more pain

Your chest and back pain can be due to plural[lung covering] inflammation or it can be due to disc bulge in spine .I will advise to do MRI spine and confirm diagnosis.Till time you may need inhalers or tramadol for pain relief ,you can start consulting your treating doctor.

For avascular necrosis of hip if it is grade 3 or more joint replacement of hips will be better.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.