Diagnosed AVM, experiencing ear pain, behind eyes and temple with jaw pain. Heaviness in chest and rib cage

I have recently been diagnosed with AVM for the past almost 48 hrs i have been experiencing the most insaine pain ive ever felt in my life. Im having whats seems to be pulsating sharpe stabbing pains in through my right ear and behind my right eye and temple. I quite literally can not touch any part of the right side of my head or face. Im having a constant dull heavy pain in my right jaw wich up until this evening i thought was widom teeth coming in. My right shoulder is killing me and it seems as though im unable to really turn my head as my neck and back of my head hurts as well. Im also not able to really open my mouth too wide or even chew anything with substance. Im noticing my chest and rib cage are increasingly getting heavier and hurting more. And ive just in. The last hour started having pain in my right foot. ????
Posted Thu, 3 Oct 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please consult a Neurologist soon

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for discussing your problem with us.
Since you already have a diagnosis of AVM ( Arterio-venous malformation) in hand, I guess that you are under treatment of a Neurologist.
I am not aware of the location of your AVM, but all these pains can well be related to your diagnosis of AVM. I think you MUST report all these symptoms to your treating Neurologist as this sever & spreading pain may represent some complication like impending rupture or Aneurysm formation.
You need urgent assessment by an expert & may be some urgent treatment.
Hope I have given you some helpful clues.
Wish you good health.