Diabetic patient. Having pain in thigh muscles. What does it indicate?

I have diabetes. now a day feeling very lazy and my thigh muscle is paining alot. kindly tell if this is connected to my problem.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes indeed it is due to diabetes Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic If your blood sugars gets increased, thn kidneys will start pushing sugars out of the body.. when it happens lot of water will go out of body. So at the end dehydration occurs leading to lethargy and weakness in the body that too large muscles like thigh muscles.. So if glucose metabolism in the body gets disturbed, protien synthesis and fat metabolism gets altered which adds to your problems.. So by controlling your sugars well and with proper protein supplementation, your problems will get better.. Try to add fortified vitamins along with ginseng, you feel much more active. Hope I answered your questions Thanks