Diabetic, not able to pull back foreskin. Gets torn when trying to pull. Suggest?

I am 50 years old. From last 2 weeks I am not able to pull back the foreskin of penis. It gets torn if i pull it to clean my penis. I am a diabitic patent. Is there any cream to heal it
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Control blood sugars.Hydrocortisone cream may help

Detailed Answer:
It sounds like you have a classical diabetic foreskin. Usually this settles down with blood sugar control, but if you have persistent inability, you can try application of a cream of Hydro-cortisone with an anti-bacterial / anti-fungal cream. If this does not help, and your foreskin is getting tighter to retract, you might require a simple surgery called circumcision which will take care of the issue permanently where the excess tight foreskin will be surgically removed.
Hope I have been able to help you.