Diabetic, high BP, hypothyroidism, heart failure, kidney failure, bubbles in urine sign of HIV ?

Are bubbles in urine a sign of HIV? 79 years old. Diabetic, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, congestive heart failure, mild kidney failure
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

Having bubbles in urine is a very non specific sign to diagnose a disease like HIV.
You have got multiple problems.As per your age there will be some hypertrophy of prostate glands also. The hypertrophied prostate gland hinders the smooth outflow of urine creating the bubbles.

These are most likely harmless or may be associated with some urine infection or protein in the urine. This you can conform by having a routine urine examination.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.