Diabetic and have Erectile dysfunction. Planning for baby. How to get rid of sensitive glands caused by viagra?

General Surgeon
Question
HI I am 30 Yr old and facing problem of sensitive glans. I am diabetic and have erectile dysfunction for an about a year. I am married and planning to have a baby. My doctor suggested me the Viagra and similar tablets for my erectile dysfunction problem and now i am able to get an erection but now i am having an issue with sensitive galns and i am unable to ejaculate inside my wife. Can you please suggest some medicine or exercise to get rid of sensitive galns problem?
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Diabetes

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: steroid and antifungal ointment Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The glans sensitivity is usually due to accumulation of white secretions called as smegma which is more common in uncircumcised individual which makes the glans sensitive by causing inflammation by irritant action. Also in Diabetic patient there could be underlying fungal infection. I suggest you the following 1. Maintain proper hygiene by thoroughly cleaning the glans, especially if you have not undegone circumcision. Pulling back the prepuce, thoroughly cleaning it will help 2. Local application of combination of antifungal and steroid ointment will help- clotrimazole and Betamethasone(Candid B Ointment) will help. I hope I have answered your query Kindly get back to me in case you have any other query. Wishing you a happy married life. Take care Regards Dr Deepak Kishore Consultant Surgeon