Diabetic and coronary artery disease. Suggest generic actos that does not contain sodium lauryel sulfate?

I an looking for a generic actos that does not contain sodium lauryel sulfate.
Posted Tue, 2 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Omer 1 hour later

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help you with your query

As you have said that you are a patient of diabetes , coronary artery disease , taking actos ( pioglitazone)

In XXXXXXX pioglitazone only comes in ACTOS which is piglitazone with hydroxy chloride

SLS known as sodium lauryel sulphate is a detergent agent , used in shampoos , hair bams , face scrubs , it is not used in medical tablets

SLS as any chemical is XXXXXXX and carcinogenic , when taken in large amount and for long duration

After FDA approval in 1990s , SLS was not to be used in medical tablets , other than cosmetics , because it is an excellent moist absorber from skin , most of the international cosmetic companies are still using it ,

There are other canadian brands of pioglitazone like

Accel-Pioglitazone; Actos®; Apo-Pioglitazone®; CO Pioglitazone; Dom-Pioglitazone; JAMP-Pioglitazone; Mint-Pioglitazone; Mylan-Pioglitazone; Novo-Pioglitazone; PHL-Pioglitazone; PMS-Pioglitazone; PRO-Pioglitazone; ratio-Pioglitazone; Sandoz-Pioglitazone; Teva-Pioglitazone; ZYM-Pioglitazone

I hope it helps you

feel free to ask any further questions