Diabetic. Will it be safe to take folliderm for hair loss?

Critical Care Specialist
Question
i am a diabetic and want to use filliderm for my hair loss, i am a 34-year-old female.
i have a serious hair fall and i would like to take some oral suppliments
i understand filliderm help to grow hair and i would like to know being a diebetic would it help
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Diabetes

Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 2 hours later

Any drug which is not going to increase your blood sugar level and going to help you can be used.

I presume you wish to use folliderm (you mentioned filliderm). Folliderm is a nutritional supplement and will not interfere with your blood sugar. So you can use it.

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have more queries.

Take care and regards,

Dr Sadiq

Follow-up: Diabetic. Will it be safe to take folliderm for hair loss? 20 hours later
Dear Doctor

Thanks for your reply. Also let me know the current medication for my diabetes whati am using is GP-2 2mg. Is this okay or should i need to change

my recent sugar level is +10 than the standard.

Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 4 hours later

Thanks for your follow up.

Please let me know,what is exactly your present blood sugar level. Only then I will be able to comment upon your medicine.

Dr Sadiq