Diabetic. Taking flotral D from last few year for prostate size. Should I stop medication?

General Surgeon
Hi Doctor,
I am taking Flotral D for the last Nine months.How long it should it be taken
My Prostate size was 30 cc & urine retention was 100 ML.I am also diabetic from last four years.
Please advise .
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 58 minutes later
Flotral D will show the improvement with in few weeks.As you have taken this drug for 9 months,please stop the drug and go for an Ultrasound abdomen for Size of the Prostate and amount of post voidable urine.
This drug has no interactions with anti diabetic drugs.
Nothing to worry.
IF you come back with latest ultrasound report,i will clarify further
Wish you good health