Diabetic. Taken Plavix today. Suggest

I have taken 2 75mg. Plavix today (1 about 8am and 1 at 5 pm)
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query One extra tablet of Clopidogrel (Plavix) should not cause harm to you. Please continue taking clopidogrel at the prescribed dosage, I advice you not to skip tomorrow's Plavix tablet just because you have taken two today. It helps in reducing the chances of a blood clot by making your blood thinner. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me. Regards