Diabetic. Missed taking medicine for few days. Cause for reeling head?

I am a diabetic patient for the last 12 years. I have been taking medicines continuously. But due to work load and no time to go to hospital to collect medicines, I could not take medicines for the last 15 days. Now I feel reeling head while I walk. What could be the reasons for reeling head and what i should do now immediately? Please advise.
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Om Lakhani 2 hours later

What are your current sugar levels ?
Fluctuations in sugars levels can cause what are known as Osmotic symptoms. I would advice you not to ignore the medication and go to your doctor and take medications ASAP

Hope this helps
Dr Om Lakhani.