Diabetic. Looking for Medicare-approved weight loss plan. Guidance.

I am looking for a Medicare-approved weight loss plan in Greensboro, NC> I am a 74-yr-old female with Diabetes 2 and IC. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 hours later

I hope you are doing well.

There are several weight loss plans that are available in Greensboro, NC. The FDA approves some of them. One such programme is the Dr. Nigam's Good Health Pvt. Limited. You may want to try this. Here is the link.

The Medicare approves this mostly. You could call them and confirm.

Wish you good luck with the weight loss plan.

Let me know if I could help you further.